About Me

My photo
If you want a commission done, just send me an email and I'll see what I can do for you!-> ssilverdrake@hotmail.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

Smells like noodles and doodles

Hey everyone!

Id like to let you all know the forums; http://www.doodlesoup.ca/forum/
Are up and running! I want to encourage you all to sign up and start posting.
I think this is a great way to all stay connected and critic everyones wonderful art!

Bring a friend and dont be shy! We welcome everyones opinion and really want to see this site grow with amazing art and people alike. Its also a great way to get your name out there along with your blog! everyone wants fame? am I right? well.. maybe not.. but its great to show off your art.. and also. you get to see other peoples pretty pictures.. so everyone start posting! yay!


Cheer~

Doodling noodles

No comments: