About Me

My photo
If you want a commission done, just send me an email and I'll see what I can do for you!-> ssilverdrake@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First day on the job...

Hiyas!

First day on the job was great, many kind people who were there to help me out.

You know, first days are always pretty confusing, seems like no matter where you start a job or whoever you are, the first day is filled with horror, excitement and crazy thoughts like "I sure hope I don’t get fire the first day". I suppose all these weird thoughts and notions of what might come, are all very natural, well they are for me anyways haha! As I expected the studio is very laid back and all friendly people! Which of course I was very pleased but not at all mystified by this.. cuz to be honest.. all animators are great people.. well all the ones I met were grand( I did in fact say grand or if you prefer, you may also replace grand with splendid).
But thats it for today I'm off to sleep.. but before I leave something I conjured up tonight.





2 comments:

Luke said...

Right on SHANNY!! capernicus is awsome...ehehe i can now say.."yeah i have a friend who works their." remember to send me exclusive content, like model sheets and original drawings when ever you can.

Jeremy said...

NICE DRAWING BUT NOT WEIRD ENOUGH!!! AWWW MAN WHO LEft the caps lock on?????